Wednesday, October 19, 2005

body stuff, home stuff...


Ohhh, guess what I found?! I could not believe they have KIT in Bourke Street Myers. I was just ecstatic! It was like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I dunno, I felt like I was possessed better yet compelled to buy everything. Okay I raved on about Kleins in Brunswick (hey the stock Melbourne’s Sohum scrubs you know). I must admit KIT is pretty cool. I don’t find it as intimidating going through things like in Mecca Cosmetica or your usual make-up counter. The L’annine hand cream is divine! I have the mango scented one. For someone who washes their hands more than 50 times a day (health and work reasons of course) I’ve tried a variety of hand creams. From your Coles hand crème lotion to Body Shop Hemp lotion, et al, I have tried them all. This one does not feel to greasy on your skin same time hydrates it even when you are wearing chemo gloves everyday. Hehe… (Hmmm, maybe I should put this in makeupvalley.com)

And speaking of scents and candles, I even bought a home spray. Mango and Tangerine blend is delicious! Apparently it’s a top seller. From the stinky toilet to kitchen smell, the spray is smells very lovely. I just forgot what it is called but you’d see it in Kit. J When I got home I thought I’d get into trouble from my husband buying all these bath/beauty stuff. But he totally LOVED it too. Hehe.. I even got my friend and her husband buying stuff from Kit. Watch out, you don’t come out empty handed. Btw their website is www.kitcosmetics.com.au.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home