Friday, August 12, 2005

search of the skinny leg jean

Definitely having girly fat moments.... To those girls who doesn't get 'em fat moments... can leave my blog now... :P hehe

I’ve been dreading this for a long time now. I know it’s been cold this winter, eating crap, well really rich food and no outdoor activities. I’ve been looking at so many magazine covering the spring collection that I decided to look around and update my clothes.

Boy was that a big mistake! Those Lee supa-skinny jeans in peachy pink were an absolute shocker. Maybe in black? Hmmm... Not only I came out empty-handed (which is a good thing I suppose), but I had a definite reality check. Ouch. Imagine if I even tried a pair of Tsubi jeans? HA! I’m not even gonna go there. Then again... Pls tell me I'm not the only one that take hours better yet a couple of window shopping before I can get the 'perfect' pair of jeans? Too short? too low? flat butt? sausage legs?

Enough whinging. Two words for me, "get off yer ass rio!" haha... okay maybe five? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home