Thursday, August 11, 2005

PJs - outwear trendspotting




Okay so we've seen Lindsay Lohan strutting around the airport in her pink pjs. But it doesn't justify people or specifically young girls wearing them outside the comforts of their rooms! Seriously I've seen at least four chicks in less than a week taking it to extreme and wearing them to shopping centres, maccas and better yet to school. Yes they are comfortable. They are warm this winter and I must agree they make them really cute nowadays especially Peter Alexander Pjs. But for everyday look? I know the bed head hair look caught up a few years ago. But do we really want to look like we just woke up? Okay I'll confess I was wearing my sleepwear and gown to dash to the milk bar to buy milk one morning. Imagine if everyone just wear their PJs to work? We might as well just wake up and brush our teeth. Don't bother brushing your hair. Oh better yet don't bother brushing your teeth at all... It's the new "I definitely just woke up look".

Hey that's one good thing, maybe that way no one should be late for school or work at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home