Sunday, September 25, 2005

Spring Update


Yes I am aware that I am definitely slack. It just shows after 2 months blogging, I haven’t updated my blog for almost a month. Boohoo, doesn’t matter. :) I have started jotting down some notes what to write in my blog just in case I forget. And yes I thought about cutting my blog shorter instead of my 1500 word essays. Here we go:

Sails by the Bay. (website: www.sailsonthebay.com.au)

Start of the month Wazza and I got an invitation to go to a fancy surprise birthday party for one of Warren’s high school friend. (I tell you now he has a really lovely gf who ORGANISED EVERYTHING). Anyhoo, it was one of the loveliest places I’ve been for a long time. Oh and did I tell you it felt like his high school, St. Kevin’s reunion? I thought it was going to be full of geeky guys but to my surprise they were uber-nice people. No one pretentious whatsoever. It was such a relief that we had good company and great food.

Oh I had to add this in because I’ve been meaning to tell Cherie but oh well she just gotta read it here. There’s one guy there I’m sure you would have had liked. I thought of Arni but I think Chez, you and cute guy are well suited. His name is Richard and he’s very cute. Well dressed, sharp, quite funny and very charming. Did I tell you Chez that he was wearing a pair of Tiffany’s cufflinks? I thought it was very noice. To cut things short, Wazza told me not to scare Richard and don’t give out friends’ numbers. Poo. :(

(Btw that's our view from the Sails on the bay).

1 Comments:

At Sun Sept 25, 12:22:00 am 2005, Blogger Smoker said...

wuuuhhhaaaa !!!! how is the weather down there ?? best regards from germany ;-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home